On the 27th of January, 2014 the representatives of the European office of the International Clinic of Rehabilitation participated in the seminar on “EU Directive “, which was held in the conference hall “Philoxenia” in Nicosia.
The seminar was organized by the European Parliament in Cyprus and the Ministry of Health of Cyprus.
The theme of the seminar: Cross-border healthcare: “Challenges and Opportunities”
The reports were delivered by:
- Minister of Health of Cyprus Mr. Petros Petrides – Cyprus and cross-border healthcare
- Dr. Eleni Feoharus, MEP – European Directive on patients’ rights in cross-border healthcare
- Dr. Christodoulos Kayisis, General Director of Ministry of Health – Harmonisation of the bill on the application of patients’ rights in cross-border healthcare.
- Dr. Andreas Charalambous, Dean of St. George’s University of London – Perspectives in Medical Education.
- Mr. Marios Hannidis, General Director of the Cyprus Tourism Organisation (CTO) – Medical Tourism